Discontinuation of Traktor DJ 2 - Official statement and FAQ

Options
Kaiwan_NI
Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,602 admin

Notes on the Discontinuation of Traktor DJ 2

We have taken the difficult decision to discontinue support for Traktor DJ 2. You will still be able to continue using the app, but from now on it will no longer be maintained and may be affected by future updates to your operating system and updates to external services such as the SoundCloud integration.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Traktor DJ 2 - FAQ

What does this mean for the latest version of the software?

As a current user of Traktor DJ 2, you can continue using the software and also install it on another device. You will still see Traktor DJ 2 in your purchased apps in the App Store and in your installed applications on Native Access.

How long will Traktor DJ 2 still work?

Traktor DJ 2 will continue to work as long as the computer or mobile device, the installed operating system, and the integrated services (i.e., SoundCloud) remain unchanged.

It is not unlikely, though, that when upgrading your operating system or switching to another computer, Traktor DJ 2 may stop working partially or completely.

Can I still download the app?

If you installed Traktor DJ 2 on your mobile device or computer before its discontinuation, you can re-install it and also install it on another device that has access to your account in the App Store or Native Access.

Why has Traktor DJ 2 been discontinued?

Occasionally, we have to retire older software. In this case, we have chosen to fully focus on the innovation and development of new Traktor products.

Can I transfer my Traktor DJ 2 playlists to Traktor Pro 3?

Unfortunately, it is not possible to transfer your playlists.

Tagged:
This discussion has been closed.