Loading Krimh drums

Options
Arcanum
Arcanum Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello!

I just got Maschine mk 3 and also bought Krimh drums, which runs in kontakt 7.

So I am very much a beginner and have no idea what I’m doing and I can’t find anything online to help.

i cannot for the life of me load into Maschine to play on the pads.

How does one load it into Maschine mk 3 so I can play it on the pads? Does anyone have a step by step guide? I would really appreciate any help.

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,300 Expert
    edited April 21
    Options

First of all, the place where you are gonna load it is Maschine software (standalone or used as a plugin in a dìDAw). MK3 is just the controller for it. There are other ways to load it (e.g. loading Kontakt directly in the DAW, but in that case you should be using MK3 in midi mode, losing most of its usefulness), but let’s focus on one thing at the time.

Being it an NKS ready instrument, it should be as easy as selecting the instruments tab in Maschine and then pushing on the All Instruments tab in order to see underneath all the available instruments. Krishna drums should be one of them.

At this point, to play it it depends on how the instruments has been “mapped”: probably you will have to enter the Keyboard Mode in your MK3 (button on top of the pads) and then you should be able to play it