After the update to Raum v1.3.3, every FL Studio project crashes when loading.

Options
DeeDivi
DeeDivi Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited April 26 in Guitar Rig & FX

Almost every FL Studio project stopped loading after Native Access installed some updates. Using fldiagnostic.exe I was able to narrow down the error to the plugin "Raum v1.3.3". FL hangs when loading if an older version of Raum was used in the FL project. With \Program Files\Image-Line\FL Studio 21\System\Tools\Diagnostics\fldiagnostic.exe you can load your FL projects filtered and deactivate rooms. I hope NI fixed Raum soon.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,601 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @DeeDivi @Arram thanks for reporting and sorry about the crash. Our QA engineers are currently investigating the issue.

Please downgrade them to the previous version in the meantime:

Raum
    Choral

Answers

• Arram
    Arram Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

I have a similar issue. If I add Choral 1.3.3 to a mixer channel, the program stops responding to any inputs and I have to kill the process entirely. This issue started when I updated all my FX to 1.3.3.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,601 admin
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @DeeDivi @Arram thanks for reporting and sorry about the crash. Our QA engineers are currently investigating the issue.

Please downgrade them to the previous version in the meantime:

Raum
    Choral

• lvlecca
    lvlecca Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

I'd just like to +1 this as i've had crashing issues with FLStudio projects containing the plugins Choral, Flair, and Phasis since the update to v1.33. I can run FL diagnostics to remove the plugins from the flp file, however I would like this issue resolved so that I can retain my FX settings.

Thx!