Cool bluetooth mouse

Options
Mister Hayman
Mister Hayman Member Posts: 39 Member

I'm thinking a fancy light up gaming type mouse would look cool at gigs, but can I find one which is 'true bluetooth'?? Can I heck! I gave up after half an hour on Google and various forums, so I thought I'd ask you guys..in case there's a special 'genre' (see what I did there?) of DJ mice that I'm not aware of... ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,089 mod
    Options

Hello,

for me the best mouse is the logitech G502 Hero, there is also a BT version available Logitech G502 X plus lightspeed. But iยดm not aware of any DJ mouse.

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 642 Pro
    Options

one needs to understand the limitations of bluetooth... especially in built up areas, where you would likely get alot of cellphones wireless signals...

bluetooth is a very shortrange and is susceptible to interference, a mouse providing solely a bluetooth connection is a issue waiting to occur, always have one that will allow for a physical connection for backup purposes, especially if doing any gig etc..

bluetooth has its place in the home setting... its a different story with a audience

• Mister Hayman
    Mister Hayman Member Posts: 39 Member
    Options

bluetooth mouse I've been using works fine. There are no distance or interference issues. A wired mouse would be a liability and I don't see the point of wireless mice with dongles when bluetooth mice are available :)