How to set up Maschine Studio

Options
xenovolcano
xenovolcano Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hello Forum

I recently purchased a Maschine Studio, used. I would like the software to operate the Machine, however information on what software it uses, runs or controls in spotty and mystifying for me.

I also tried to register the Maschine using the serial number on the back of the device and I am informed that the Maschine is registered to someone else.

How do I register it to myself so that I can install whatever software is needed to use it

Any information would be very helpful.

Thanks,

Xeno

Best Answer

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,212 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

The seller should have given you a Transfer ID when you bought the Studio. That lets you register the hardware to your account and download the software. If you didn't get a Transfer ID you'll need to contact Native Instruments support, explain that you bought the unit second hand and weren't provided with one. They'll probably ask you for a photo of the serial number from the bottom of the Studio, and possibly a photo of the receipt. Once they have that they'll almost certainly register the Studio to your account and you'll be able to download the software.

You can find a link explaining the process here - My Serial Is Already Registered to Another User Account – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

Don't post any information here in the forums, only in the emails to Native Instruments support. You'll need to wait until at least Monday for a response as support don't work over the weekend.

Answers

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,212 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

The seller should have given you a Transfer ID when you bought the Studio. That lets you register the hardware to your account and download the software. If you didn't get a Transfer ID you'll need to contact Native Instruments support, explain that you bought the unit second hand and weren't provided with one. They'll probably ask you for a photo of the serial number from the bottom of the Studio, and possibly a photo of the receipt. Once they have that they'll almost certainly register the Studio to your account and you'll be able to download the software.

You can find a link explaining the process here - My Serial Is Already Registered to Another User Account – Native Instruments (native-instruments.com)

Don't post any information here in the forums, only in the emails to Native Instruments support. You'll need to wait until at least Monday for a response as support don't work over the weekend.

• xenovolcano
    xenovolcano Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Thank You so much!