New Flagship for performance artists (wanted/wish)

Options
caDJun
caDJun Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

I absolutely love the modular setup that started with the release of things like the F1, X1, etc. I absolutely love my two D2's. I love the big screen and all of it's functionality. I have somewhat of a unique approach to performing that maybe other people have as well I just haven't seen it. I've seen similar though not the same.

Essentially, I make my own loops mainly with maschine for drums and then I'll use produce synths and bass's in ableton. When I've got everything I want for a track I'll divide it into four groups like stems but, I transfer over all those clips into the remix decks. This allows me to harness all of the power of looping and hot queues and traktor. However, I route the audio from traktor back into Ableton and route each deck into their respective audio channels on a clean template. This then allows me to play certain synth or drum parts live with maschine, reaktor, equator 2, UVI falcon, etc AND I can map my midi fighter twister to whatever other fx I cook up like izotopes stutter edit 2. I plan on expanding with some DVS though I am heavily into Electronic music so it will take a minute to figure out some good uses for that.

What I would love is a reimagining of the D2 or something like an S8 or even a Z2 mixer and D2! I would love for it to be updated. The s4 mk3 for me personally doesn't do it. I want something wild and big and premium!

Tagged: