I am getting a dialogue box issue on starting Logic with Maschine and Komplete Kontrol

Options
Lionzinio
Lionzinio Member Posts: 7 Member

Hi all,

Clearly I have these plugins and they're installed and working properly, but every time I start up Logic Pro I get this dialogue box.

Now on a practical level, I can just ignore it, click the button and carry on with my life, but I'd rather have some kind of solution where the dialogue box didn't show up every time I start things up.

So what can I do to remove it?

Thanks

Sam

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,849 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Alright, so try to delete this file (after closing Logic):

Macintosh HD/Users/Username/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

Also make sure to give full disk access to Logic, Komplete Kontrol and Maschine: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

Hey Sam, do you have a Maschine MK3 and a Komplete Kontrol keyboard? What's your operating system?

• Lionzinio
    Options

Yes I have both.

The computer is

Mac Studio

OS 14.4 Sonoma

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

Alright, so try to delete this file (after closing Logic):

Macintosh HD/Users/Username/Library/Preferences/com.apple.logic.pro.cs

Note: the User Library folder is hidden. To access it, click on Go in the menu bar and press down the Alt key. You'll now find the Library entry in the menu:

Also make sure to give full disk access to Logic, Komplete Kontrol and Maschine: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

• Lionzinio
    Options

Thank you very. much Jeremy_NI that has sorted out the issue.

Both the Mk3 and the S1 load fine and are working without an annoying dialogue box.

Much appreciated.