help! Kontakt not working at all

Options
apricotandpearjam
apricotandpearjam Member Posts: 78 Member

hi all.

no idea whats changed but suddenly kontaky isnt working and loads of my libraries are not showing up in NA.

any ideas?

Best Answer

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,822 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Either you have been hit by the latest of N.I. Native Access and/or server bug in which case you will have to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support or you need to reset the XML file or if it doesn't help try a downgrade Native Access to 3.8 ! But if you have been hit by the bug then you might as well just contact support.

If contacting support then after receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend ! (P.S. support
    does not work weekends and not holidays either so you can add that to normal response time)(I don't know world calendar holidays but some places it is Easter now !)

Answers

• apricotandpearjam
    apricotandpearjam Member Posts: 78 Member
    Options

all software in NA says 'DEMO' - any ideas?

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,822 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Either you have been hit by the latest of N.I. Native Access and/or server bug in which case you will have to contact N.I. Native Access and Installation Support or you need to reset the XML file or if it doesn't help try a downgrade Native Access to 3.8 ! But if you have been hit by the bug then you might as well just contact support.

If contacting support then after receiving email confirmation then please allow support up to a week to answer and if they do not respond within a week then politely update your ticket to let support know that you are still waiting for a response ! Also N.I. support do not work in the weekend ! (P.S. support
    does not work weekends and not holidays either so you can add that to normal response time)(I don't know world calendar holidays but some places it is Easter now !)