Manu Navigation in Piano Colors

Options
AMD
AMD Member Posts: 59 Member

Hi everyone!

Is there any other way to navigate the menus in Piano Colors and similar instruments hosted in KK without all the scrolling and mouse clicking?

For example, there are similar style menus in Ashlight and I can use the arrow keys on my keyboard to navigate those. That doesn't work for me in Piano Colors, which leads to a laborious amount of clicking and scrolling.

Thanks.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,849 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not related to Piano Colors or Ashlight, you can use the arrows and mousewheel to navigate through presets in the Komplete Kontrol or Kontakt browser but not when navigating the different menus inside of the instruments.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Answer ✓
    Options

It's not related to Piano Colors or Ashlight, you can use the arrows and mousewheel to navigate through presets in the Komplete Kontrol or Kontakt browser but not when navigating the different menus inside of the instruments.

• AMD
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Thanks. That's useful to know.

Is there a reason it can't be done in the instruments? It's a nightmare for those of us with arthritis. The amount of clicking quickly becomes painful when going through the different menus.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@AMD I don't know that, I've asked about it and mentioned this as a feature request. Still awaiting some feedback.

• AMD
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Thanks. Please let me know if you hear anything back.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@AMD Well, unfortunately, this is not planned in the near future.

• AMD
    Options

@Jeremy_NI Thanks for getting back to me.

That's a real pity and seems like huge oversight from a UX point of view.