Tempo changes in Strummed Acoustic 2 causing pauses

Options
jdp
jdp Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

When I send a tempo change to Strummed Acoustic 2 (from Cubase Pro 12), if the change is more that 2 bpm, SA2 plays the first beat of the next bar, then pauses for the rest of the bar, before starting again as normal at the beginning of the next bar after. I've tried shifting the trigger notes and the tempo change relative to one another, but can't seem to find a way around the problem. Is there a solution? Thanks.

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@jdp Can you recreate the issue in a small Cubase project, zip it and share it here so I can try to reproduce the issue?

• jdp
    jdp Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. Please find the folder attached. Since I posed the question, I've noticed that Strummed Acoustic seems fine with increases in tempo, but not with decreases. In the demo attached, the problem happens with the tempo change at bar 5. I took this track from the original project in which I noticed the problem. Interestingly, in that project, the strumming stops even if the tempo change is 1 bpm. In the demo project it only happens when it is 10 bpm.

Thanks again.

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 3,064 mod
    Options

Hello,

I can try tomorrow too, but maybe bounce in place would work best.