Unable to load Kontakt 6 in Komplete Kontrol

Options
AjayRaj
AjayRaj Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I started Native Instruments after giving a good gap of more than a year.

Now when I try to load Kontakt 6 inside Komplete Kontrol, it says No Instrument Loaded.

Things works ok inside Kontakt itself, but goes off inside Komplete Kontrol.

There was a prev thread with same issue, however, that's on Mac where suggestion was to do something with Full Disk Access. I am on Windows however. Any suggestions please ?

Thanks

Answers

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,332 mod
    Options

What is the computer type ? PC ? , What is the exact OS version ? Windows what ? what is the version of Komplete Kontrol used ? What is your version of Native Access ? When using the Kontakt and Komplete Kontrol is that as standalone apps or inside a DAW ? If inside a DAW then does this happen also when you use the apps (e.g. Komplete Kontrol and Kontakt) as stand-alone or only inside the DAW ?

Is what you described connected to using specific libraries ? If , then which libraries ?

• AjayRaj
    AjayRaj Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Mr Poor fellow - Unsure why you sounding so frustrated.. take a deep breath.

Windows 11, Laptop, Native Access - 1.14.1 (R156), Komplete Kontrol - 2.3.0(R177)

Issue with both standalon and using them inside DAW. Not sure what libraries are you referring to ? I just click instruments listed and get error message.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 3,332 mod
    Options

Sorry , if you found me frustrated , I were not , I just have to list the information that could be of possible use.

As for the 'libraries' then the Kontakt 'Instrument' that you mention to me is a Kontakt sound library !

Also , it is only because I have been very conscientious about following up on stuff that I find this message form you. In the future then either use the 'Quote' below post or use the AT sign (used also in writing email address) and put in front and then start writing user name and then pick name ! , like I do to you here @AjayRaj , then I will be told that I have been mentioned !

Else , you are using very old software, are there any specific reason for you doing that ? If you are using Windows 11 , then you should be using latest version of Native Access for your OS , as for Komplete Kontrol then that is also far too old , Are you using a Komplete Kontrol Keyboard MK1 ? If so then you ought not upgrade above Komplete Kontrol 2.9.6 (Last VST2 supported version) . And a lot of people also swears by the V. 2.9.6 and will in general not upgrade (also as for running programs then I do not know if your computer fulfill System requirements for all upgrade) , but you ought to upgrade at least Native Access and Komplete Kontrol to 2.9.6

Incidentally there has historically been some problems getting newer Native Access installed after using NA 1 so before installing new NA then you might want to make sure that the old NA has been removed properly !

Please make sure that you have sufficient Administrator privileges on the computer. Then uninstall the Native Access , then run the NI reg tool and remove anything Native Access and NTKDaemon , then use Windows Explorer to search your system drive for all instances of 'Native Access' and 'NTKDaemon' and delete it all . Then restart computer , download newest version of Native Access for your OS , then reinstall Native Access as an Administrator !

Then with Native Access updated then see if Kontakt 6 needs updating and or if it needs activation !

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@AjayRaj Have you tried the latest version of Komplete Kontrol (3.2.0)? Current Native Access is also 3.9, you can grab it here: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/specials/native-access-2/

After updating, is everything working again?