Please I need your help ... thank you !!!

Options
Julián Llona
Julián Llona Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hello, from Spain,

Every time I open Logic Pro (Mac OS M1 Sonoma 14.1.2) , I get the following error message: "Missing module for Komplete Kontrol S - Series device."

And through Native Access (Version 3.8.1 (862876e / 1.15.2.0)

, I try to download the update for Komplete Kontrol, Etheral Earth and Kontakt 7 Player, but I receive an error message indicating that the download has failed, and it remains stuck at "queued" constantly ...

Can you guide me to solve it? Thank you very much in advance.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 411 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey!

For Native Access, check your download location, and delete any previously failed downloads as a first start. NA2 seems to work best from a fresh start with these issues.

Let us know if that works in the first instance?

Answers

• Vagus
    Vagus Member Posts: 411 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey!

For Native Access, check your download location, and delete any previously failed downloads as a first start. NA2 seems to work best from a fresh start with these issues.

Let us know if that works in the first instance?

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 477 Pro
    edited March 6
    Options

This could be any number of things, but the first thing to look at is the red exclamation mark at the bottom right. Clicking on that should tell you what exactly failed in your downloads. I suspect it comes down to maybe incorrect entries in your preferences or potentially not enough space to complete the downloads. Without knowing why they failed it's impossible to give you any reasonable advice.

It's not going to do you any good to try and load anything in logic if you don't have a successful install of the libraries.

• PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,926 mod
    Options

You should get in touch with N.I. support