edited March 17 in Maschine

maschine mk2 is notlaunching on my mac have instald every thing

Tagged:

Answers

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 642 Pro
    Options

when the usb is connected to the maschine unit

does the maschine logo show up on the screen?

• 6xes
    edited March 2
    Options

what type of computer are you connecting to... ie the OS...

these are the things you need to make us aware of... that way people dont have to ask you questions!!

not all macOS's are the same, likewise with m1's vs intels

edit: always provide as much info as you can!! symptoms, what you have tried... whether you have registered the unit etc etc etc

• bigdeehove
    bigdeehove Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

hi sorry for the late response and thanks for the advice its a macbook pro m3 2023 when i conect my mk2 maschine it flashes on the mk2 but nothing els it wont load maschine 2 factory library it starts to gets to 95% then says it cant compleat instal

• bigdeehove
    bigdeehove Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

when the usb is connected to the maschine unit

does the maschine logo show up on the screen? not on my mac but on the unit sometimes the whole thing lights up some times just the scren

• 6xes
    Options

one thing i noticed with the mk2 on my m1 mac mini... is that the maschine mk2 unit had a habit of not working when connecting through a certain usb-hub's and worked on other hubs...

given that you are likely connecting through a hub of some sort, this is likely the issue you are dealing with.... as macbook pros dont have direct usb-2 ports

this is going to be a problem when selecting a usb hub....

a suggestion... is if you are able to take your macbook&maschine to a shop where USB hubs are sold, ask the people who work there if they could find a usb hub that will work with your Mk2... that way all testing is carried out in front of the people you are dealing with

aside from this... the only other possible conclusion one can draw is that either the MK2 is not working as it should.... or is incompatible with the macbookpro m3 you purchased.

another test you could carry out... is by loading maschine software onto a windows PC to determine if the unit is in fact working!!

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@bigdeehove Have you checked these steps? My Maschine Controller Does Not Start