S49 MK3 + Live 11 - Selected track keeps jumping to first track

Options
laserbeak
laserbeak Member Posts: 131 Member

Has this happened to anyone?

When I've selected a track and playing it(they're all kontakt instruments) the selected track always jumps back to the first. No matter which track is selected. Man... There's always something keeping me from doing my work, every single time I use NI software....

Best Answer

• laserbeak
    Answer ✓
    Options

I tried to see if i could duplicate in in another project, loading tons of VST instruments and everything was fine.

I reloaded the project and the problem went away.

Maybe it had something to do with me powering up the MK3 while Live was loading, and not before it did...

Hopefully I remember to revisit this thread and update if the problem comes back.,

Answers

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 477 Pro
    Options

Nope. But it may have something to do with which DAW you're using. I'm using Ableton Live. I select the track I'm working on with the mouse and from there use the MK3 to operate on it.

• laserbeak
    Options

Yeah,

No matter how I select the track (with the MK3 or the mouse), it always jumps to the first track.

• laserbeak
    Answer ✓
    Options

I tried to see if i could duplicate in in another project, loading tons of VST instruments and everything was fine.

I reloaded the project and the problem went away.

Maybe it had something to do with me powering up the MK3 while Live was loading, and not before it did...

Hopefully I remember to revisit this thread and update if the problem comes back.,