Why does Traktor keep deleting all my playlists

DruVillain
DruVillain Member Posts: 0 Newcomer

I'm at my wits end. Three times this week alone it has said some error about connections and controllers and reset everything and wiped my whole history out. I know this is some huge issue but there HAS to be a fix to this or some setting I'm missing.

If you have never had this problem let me know so I can ask what settings you have that I may me overlooking. All I know is before Traktor I used that Virtual DJ program for years and I never once had anything deleted. I have gigs coming up and I can't deal with this program right now having errors on the ONE thing it shouldn't be deleting.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Update on behalf of the OP: These steps provided by the support team seem to help resolve the issue.

1. Quit Traktor and disconnect the devices.
    2. Navigate to the following folder: Win: C: > Users > *Username* > My Documents > Native Instruments > Traktor *x.x.x*
    3. Move the files called Traktor Settings.tsi and collection.nml onto your desktop.
    4. Restart Traktor with the setup wizard and a blank collection.
    5. Recover a track collection by following this article:

How to Restore the TRAKTOR Track Collection from a Backup

Answers

• Uwe303
    Uwe303 Moderator Posts: 2,968 mod

Hello,

what system do you use, what is your exact setup. I never had this issue with traktor but i don't use it that much. What os do you use?

Uwe

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    Answer ✓

Update on behalf of the OP: These steps provided by the support team seem to help resolve the issue.

1. Quit Traktor and disconnect the devices.
    2. Navigate to the following folder: Win: C: > Users > *Username* > My Documents > Native Instruments > Traktor *x.x.x*
    3. Move the files called Traktor Settings.tsi and collection.nml onto your desktop.
    4. Restart Traktor with the setup wizard and a blank collection.
    5. Recover a track collection by following this article:

How to Restore the TRAKTOR Track Collection from a Backup