Grid nudge not working properly

Options
Catarino
Catarino Member Posts: 15 Member

If i try to nudge the grid on some songs nothing happens. Neither with the controller nor on the spftware. I have to play the track with the volume fader NOT at zero then im able to move the grid marker. Anyone having similair issues?

Comments

• c0nsul
    c0nsul Member Posts: 298 Pro
    edited February 1
    Options

Same.

It moves a little when zooming into waveform but not reliable.

I made a bug report.

• muthafunka
    muthafunka Member Posts: 24 Helper
    Options

Exactly the same issue here—ironically, especially when on a grid marker! Moving further into the track often works, but it's not reliable. This behaviour is true across 2 recent Macs running the latest Ventura and Traktor, both clicking in TP via mouse and also trying to do the same using standard S4 MK3 functions.

It's a bug, plain and simple.

• wayfinder
    wayfinder Member Posts: 368 Guru
    Options

I've noticed that working with the grid markers can become sluggish when the computer is otherwise occupied.

Also make sure that your playhead is behind the grid marker. if your play marker is before the first grid marker, the grid nudge will do nothing. Grid nudge only affects the last grid marker before the current playhead position.

• tomascubero
    tomascubero Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

You can adjust it like before while the track is playing (only workaround I have found). Play the track, adjust, go back and repeat.

• re5etuk
    re5etuk Member Posts: 4 Member
    Options

I started using latest version on my new m1 mac tonight and also noticed I couldn’t move the grid on a few tracks.

on my old Intel Mac , old traktor I’ve never seen this issue .. been using it many many years.

Also still amazed it can’t start in full screen mode. Maybe in the next decade it’ll be fixed with the new gfx implementation.

• muthafunka
    muthafunka Member Posts: 24 Helper
    edited March 30
    Options

3.10.1 was the last version that worked properly. I renamed my current root folder and went back to that, no issues on Mac or S4 Mk3.