Komplete A49 and Ableton Macros control issues

Steveffg
Steveffg Member Posts: 3 Sine
edited April 7 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello,

I've recently moved over to Ableton Live 10. I'm trying to get my A49 to control the Macros of Live. No matter what I do I can't get it to work. I've tried custom scripts and it doesn't seem to work.

Do I have the wrong midi controller? Does the A49 not play well with Ableton? 😥

Thanks in advance for the help.

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Custom NKS Libraries: freelancesoundlabs.com/nksMember Posts: 396 Saw

It can work, need to have some patience tho.

This is how I do it, this is for the MK1/2 keyboard but if you change the MIDI device and make sure your MIDI CC numbers are all correct it will work with anything:

• Steveffg

Thanks you JesterMgee

Unfortunately this is one of the first tutorials I tried. It was a very good explanation but it didn't work. I'm starting to wonder if there is an issue with the A49 controller.

Thanks,

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Custom NKS Libraries: freelancesoundlabs.com/nksMember Posts: 396 Saw

Doubt it, probably a small detail overlooked. Can you post screenshots of what you have setup and also the user script you created?

• Steveffg

Here's the flow, let me know if I missed anything. Going through the screen shots forced me to look at that second input as if maybe thats the one I need for my file. Issue is I can't see the full name to even try it.

Thanks again Jester Mgee for the help.