Why do I keep loosing activation to all of my plugins every so often (Komplete 14 Standard)?

Options
Eniledahs
Eniledahs Member Posts: 10 Member
edited January 19 in Native Access

When I had komplete 8, I've never had this issue. Upgraded to Komplete 14 and now every so often I have to log back online to re-activate all of my plugins!!! I mainly notice this when I use Kontakt. It's the most used plugin from Native Instruments.

Why do I have to continually go back online to re-activate something I already bought and only use on 1 computer??

P.S. searched for Native Access Offline, Native Access loses activation, Kontakt loses activation and got nothing to answer my question.

Please help me understand if there's anything I can do on my end and Thank you for your time in helping me!

(EDIT)

Found this http address: support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005670809-Offline-Activation-of-Native-Instruments-Products

Although it doesn't say anything about having to re-activate products every 30-60 days. I can deal with going online once... but every 30-60 days is a headache. What happens if Native Instruments collapses and is not longer a business? Are all my products forever done? Should I stop buying from Native Instruments? Is this the kind of product I can not keep forever?

Any advice would be gratefully appreciated!

Best Answer

Answers