How to install Glaze?

Options
Munkhtegsh
Munkhtegsh Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

Hi NI Community,

I recently received a complimentary copy of Glaze from NI and installed Kontakt 7 Player along with Glaze on my laptop. According to the manual, Glaze should work with either KONTAKT or KONTAKT PLAYER. However, I am encountering difficulties running Glaze on Kontakt Player as it doesn't show up in Kontakt Player's browser during my search.

Could you please confirm whether Kontakt Player supports Glaze? Additionally, I installed the Glaze presets on my external drive. Could this be causing the issue?

Best regards,

Munkhtegsh

Best Answer

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,933 Guru
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am glad I could guide you!

Tell me if something happens.

Answers

• Milos
    Options

Hmm...

If you can't see the Glaze library but installed it already, maybe it is like that because you didn't checked the library.

Here is how you can do this.

But for that, the OG Rack View is necessary.

To have a Rack View, simply click unclick LIBRARY button so that it can be grey, then just click on the VIEW and click Side Pane for the complete OG rack view!

Now, if you want to see the installed Glaze library, simply click on Manage Libraries, then make sure you find the Glaze name and then check it.

If it has a white square beside the name, it is checked.

If it has nothing, then it isn't checked.

Here is my example on the screenshot!

Let me know if it helped.

• Munkhtegsh
    Munkhtegsh Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Hi Milos,

Thank you for your response. Your guidance helped me solve this issue.

After following your guidance, I found out that the library was checked but needed to import the Library from my External Hard Drive.

Best,

Munkhtegsh

• Milos
    Answer ✓
    Options

I am glad I could guide you!

Tell me if something happens.