Kontakt Factory library 2 or other instruments not showing up in ableton!!

Options
Fazz.mp3
Fazz.mp3 Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

Hi, I recently purchased Kontakt 7 the full version and Downloaded the factory library 2 which is downloaded on an external hard drive. when i go into ableton i cannot find any of the instruments downloaded onto my external hard drive, but can find the gentleman as that is on my computer hard drive.

If anyone can help me out it would mean alot as i wouldn't have wasted a lot of money on this!!!!

Thanks.

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,780 mod
    Options

@Fazz.mp3 Have you installed these with Native Access? Does the Kontakt Factory Library 2 show as installed there? Is it showing in Kontakt in standalone?

• Fazz.mp3
    Options

yes installed in native accses. but not showing up in kontakt on my desktop or ableton.

• Jeremy_NI
    edited January 12
    Options

Make sure to give full disk access to Kontakt and Ableton: How to Enable Full Disk Access on macOS

You can also try to reset Kontakt's database:

Reinitialize the Kontakt Database

1. Hold down the alt key on your computer's keyboard and click Go in the Finder menu bar. Choose the appearing Library entry in the drop-down menu.
    1. Navigate to Application Support > Native Instruments.
    2. Depending on the KONTAKT version you are using, delete the following folder:
    3. Kontakt 5: "Kontakt 5"
    4. Kontakt 6: "Kontakt"
    5. Kontakt 7: "Kontakt 7"

Now open Kontakt in standalone, is the Kontakt Factory Library 2 showing?

• Fazz.mp3
    Options

still not showing up :/

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

CAn you post a screenshot of the installed libraries in Native Access? And another one showing the missing libraries in Kontakt?