Anyone's Komplete purchase still in progress?

Options
usg
usg Member Posts: 2 Newcomer

I purchased komplete standard upgrade on 31 Dec 2023 but till today, the order is still in progress. Is anyone facing this issue too?

I contacted support, unfortunately, no one replied.

Wondering if it's common for Native instrument to do this to their customers.

Past purchases were all really smooth and I get to download them immediately.

Best Answer

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey all, please get in touch with our support here: bit.ly/NI_support_PA

They have a lot of requests to process at the moment, we're still in the biggest sales special of the year, so their reply might be delayed but rest assured they will take care of your cases and will get back to you.

Answers

• VanEsco
    VanEsco Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Do you have already a message, that the payment was successful, like a message from paypal or something like that?

I bought the Upgrade a few days ago - I got an eMail and I just had to go to my account on www.native-instruments.com in the section "my products and serials" , there I found the serial for the Update and scrolling down also a second code for the "Plugin Alliance"-things, that are part of Komplete 14.

I copied the serial for Komplete 14, opened Natice Acess and chose "add serial". For the Plugin Alliance I had to go to their website, create an account and chose "redeem voucher", where I used the second code. These PlugIns can be downloaded with the Plugin Alliance-Installer.

• usg
    usg Member Posts: 2 Newcomer
    Options

Yes, the money has also been deducted from my account.

I did not get an email with serial id. When into my products and serials, unfortunately, no Komplete standard upgrade which I purchased.

bought it on native site itself.

Thank you so much for sharing though~

• Punggolian
    Punggolian Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
    Options

Same problem. They do not reply to any messages. Ridiculous wait for a digital download. Have a look at Trustpilot, NI reviews there are horrendous. I wonder what happened to the company frankly, or rather to the "support".

• sleepy9000
    sleepy9000 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Same for me, I payed on 31 december but no answer and no serial for upgrade on Komplete Standard. Still in progress.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,873 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey all, please get in touch with our support here: bit.ly/NI_support_PA

They have a lot of requests to process at the moment, we're still in the biggest sales special of the year, so their reply might be delayed but rest assured they will take care of your cases and will get back to you.