Can't play turntables and mixer with Traktor Scratch Pro 2

Options
mjohnsonjr2011
mjohnsonjr2011 Member Posts: 8 Member

I have Traktor Scratch Pro 2 and I am having problems with operating the software and equipment. I can open the program but I cannot play the (2) turntables and mixer. The program will allow me to drag the .mp3 file to the decks/phonos tab but the decks/phonos or turntables do not play.

This occurred also in December of 2022. The problem was documented on a support ticket. I have an account with the Native Instruments. The turntables and mixer were connected correctly to the interface but the decks/phonos or turntables did not play.

I believe the website for Native Instruments does not show or indicate the correct contact information or product support. Please forward also any information about the resellers in New Jersey. I am also looking for a name of a person at Native Instrument to help document my problems with Traktor Scratch Pro 2.

Best Answer

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,593 admin
    edited January 3 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mjohnsonjr2011 unfortunately we don't offer phone support at the moment, but you can always contact our support team using one of the forms on this page https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us. Please don't email info@native-instruments.com

I can confirm that our support team has received your inquiry. Due to the volume of tickets received, there might be a delay in our reply but we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

Answers

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,363 mod
    Options
  • mjohnsonjr2011
    Options

Dear Sir or Madam:

I reviewed the answer to my post and I have already tried the direct link for Traktor Support.

I am not getting a response from the Customer Support or Product Support.

Do you have the customer service number for Native Instruments? I would like to speak with someone about these problems on the phone.

Can you verify that the www.native-instruments.com website is correct or an active website?

Thanks.

• Sunborn
    Options

...not a Madam :-)

ok,

• a response from the Customer Support is not instantly, it might take few days to get a reply,
    • no, they do not have a phone number, or at least it is not available in public,
    • yes, i can verify that this is the correct website

to help you get things done more quickly, i will tag someone from the customer care, here @Jeremy_NI

• mjohnsonjr2011
    edited January 3
    Options

Dear Jeremy_NI:

Native Instruments should have a phone number for their customer support. The link that was forwarded to my e-mail address is not correct. They should have a public phone number.

Are you with Native Instruments? If you are not with Native Instruments, are you in the community?

If you have a number for a local reseller in NJ, please forward that phone number to my e-mail address.

Moses Z. Johnson, Jr.

President & Chief Executive Officer

Amani Technology Group, LLC

• jt maher
    jt maher Member Posts: 80 Newcomer
    edited January 3
    Options

Not impressed. Having issues with hardware and having to troubleshoot, research and be in contact with 'support' which just seems to be throwing Shizz to the wall until it sticks, and isn't anything more technical or knowledgeable than 'Dave' off the forum. In fact they've actually sent me word for word quotes from a forum by an average user, they didn't reference the person or forum, and no it didn't work. My first experience in the 'community' NI forums didn't go well either. There's some deadbeat 'DJ' called "Sunborn" who spends all his time on the forum to 'earn points' on the leader board by commenting on everything, I've seen multiple users lash back at his attitude but it seems it's everyone else who Native Instruments punishes. I doubt I'd buy from this company again.

-TrustPilot Review from “CB”

😂

• Sunborn
    edited January 3
    Options

Mind your own businesses! Who do you think you are? How i spend my time is my own businesses, my own right and my own life! 😡😡 Many other users do exactly the same! Many others have much more points than me! And we all are extremely helpful here because our answers provide solutions! I have been thanked by users, hundreds of times! And we offer A LOT OF FREE WORK TOO! Free NKS, free Reaktor ensembles, and more! So, shut the f up, get a life and mind your own business! You are judging but you have offered NOTHING to this forum! Not either the 1/1000 of what i have offered here! Nada, Zero, thin air! So, you have no right to speak at all! You are here just to make trouble and throw bitter poison! 😡

EDIT: I can understand your jealousy. You are just another nobody, with no name, no real presence (are you even a real person or a troll?), while i am a public, well-known face (at least at my circles), with thousands followers, hundreds of real friends, and a 30+ years of history. I suggest vinegar. It helps on cases like yours!

• mykejb
    mykejb Moderator Posts: 1,209 mod
    Options

@mjohnsonjr2011 Putting your email on a public forum isn't usually a good idea, you're likely to be picked up by bots and end up on various scam mailing lists. You might want to edit it!

-- Mike

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,593 admin
    edited January 3 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @mjohnsonjr2011 unfortunately we don't offer phone support at the moment, but you can always contact our support team using one of the forms on this page https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us. Please don't email info@native-instruments.com

I can confirm that our support team has received your inquiry. Due to the volume of tickets received, there might be a delay in our reply but we'll get back to you as soon as we can.

This discussion has been closed.