Some guitar rig 6 preset dosen have sounds

Options
emiltayeb912
emiltayeb912 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
edited December 2023 in Guitar Rig & FX

When i open some guitar rig preset, they dont have sound

its not a n equmpment or any hardwarei issue on mu part since other preset work well.

Im using ableton 11, windows 11

some preset i found no sounds:

• Acoustic shimmer
  • 1993 hot solo ring
  • 2nd in the street

there's more... what can i do? its anoiying.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 357 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @emiltayeb912,

I'm very sorry that you are having trouble with Guitar Rig in Ableton Live. This is indeed a bug with how Ableton and Guitar Rig communicate about parameters when loading a Guitar Rig preset. You'd need the latest Ableton Live 11 version and Guitar Rig 7.0.2 to get around this problem.

What could potentially help is if after loading the preset you slightly turn all the eight Macro parameters in Guitar Rig for that preset to set the correct values.

I'm sorry to say that for Guitar Rig 6 this will not get fixed.

Answers

• emiltayeb912
    emiltayeb912 Member Posts: 4 Newcomer
    Options

cant post picutes, i upload them and it dosent work

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 357 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @emiltayeb912,

I'm very sorry that you are having trouble with Guitar Rig in Ableton Live. This is indeed a bug with how Ableton and Guitar Rig communicate about parameters when loading a Guitar Rig preset. You'd need the latest Ableton Live 11 version and Guitar Rig 7.0.2 to get around this problem.

What could potentially help is if after loading the preset you slightly turn all the eight Macro parameters in Guitar Rig for that preset to set the correct values.

I'm sorry to say that for Guitar Rig 6 this will not get fixed.

• Brendan_NI
    Brendan_NI Product Team Posts: 5 mod
    Options

Another workaround is to double click on the selected preset in the browser list view a second time. This will reload the preset correctly.