A61 transport functions not active with Studio One

Doudou64
Doudou64 Member Posts: 6 Member
edited March 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

Hello, 

I have an integration problem with Studio One, the transport functions usable with the "Track-instance" key are not active. 

- I have Studio One Artist 5.5.1 

- Komplete Kontrol A61

- I have the latest firmware

- Under Windows 10 

- I tried to restart the computer and unplug the keyboard

- The midi controls in the plugins work

Here is my configuration in Studio One :

Thanks for your help

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Doudou64 to enable the transport features you have to choose "Komplete Kontrol DAW" in the External Devices settings. Can you follow the steps on this page here and see if they help?

How to Integrate KOMPLETE KONTROL with Your DAW

• Doudou64

The problem is that I don't have "Komplete Kontrol DAW".

• Kaiwan_NI

@Doudou64 Are you using a USB hub? 🤔

Can you try rebooting your system with the keyboard disconnected? Once it is fully booted up, plug your keyboard back directly into the USB port on your system (avoid using a USB hub).

Then, launch Komplete Kontrol in standalone mode. If the keyboard successfully controls the application, close it and start your DAW. Does the issue still persists?

• Kaiwan_NI

Looping @Jeremy_NI in as well since this seems to be a common issue with Studio One users.

• Doudou64
    edited April 2022

I applied your advice (I don't have a hub) by changing also the usb port.

After restarting I see that I can't control Komplet Kontrol either. Do we agree that I am also missing a midi Kontrol DAW input? 

I feel like it doesn't work anymore since I got rid of my Maschine MK3 and bought a Komplete Audio 1

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,299 mod

Hey @Doudou64 Yes indeed you are missing the Komplete Kontrol DAW port which is needed to communicate with Studio One. I will contact you by email as this issue requires more information on your system.