FEATURE REQUEST | Komplete Kontrol Software - Maximize Windows or Full Screen Mode

Raikro Scorp
Raikro Scorp Member Posts: 23 Helper
edited March 2022 in Komplete Kontrol

This is a Feature Request for the Komplete Kontrol Software to get a Maximize Window option or Full Screen Mode, just as Maschine Software and Reaktor already has.

It's me the only one that wants to focus only in the screen / program I'm working on when I'm working on it?

One thing I love about Maschine Software and Reaktor is the option to run it as a maximized window or full screen mode. It helps you to get focused in the software and also take advantage of the full screen size.

I truly believe that having this features in the Komplete Kontrol Software too will benefit the users and help them to get in the mood.

We all know that diferent plugins has different interface sizes, specially those getting older which tent to have small ones. This translates on having a small floating screen when using Komplete Kontrol Software and, sometimes, a really messing desktop in the background that can be truly uninspiring.

Also, it leads to unpleasant interface size changes when swapping instruments.

This could be more attractive and consistent if an option to run Komplete Kontrol Software as a maximized or full screen window.

This features could benefit Kontakt and Guitar Rig when running in standalone mode also. Just like Reaktor, which already has this features also.

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin
    edited March 2022

Thanks for the feature request @Raikro Scorp and for taking the time to write all the details. The same request was made here: Please make all UIs scalable so I'm closing this post to keep everything in one place. Feel free to chime in over there. 🙂

This discussion has been closed.