ireland not working

corrado
corrado Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

hello I just bought the plug in ireland it appears in the komplete kontrol browser but as soon as I try to launch the plug in I get the message "could not load Plug in". All the other plug-ins work well, I only have the one that doesn't launch, but they all had the same installation procedure with native access.

I reinstalled the plug-in but still the same result.

While searching I saw that in the kontakt 7 application the plug in does not appear. Has anyone had this problem and found a solution.

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,316 Expert
    edited December 2023

Since you have reinstalled Kontakt, you will need to run Kontakt as standalone app first before using it in your DAW.

Additional steps that are worth trying out:

• corrado

after having done everything that was marked in the native instrument support it still did not work. As I did not see the plug-in appear in kontakt 7 I made a manual addition in the database the plug-in appeared in kontakt 7 but when I wanted to launch it I got the message "your version of kontakt it too old to load this file wich was saved with kontakt v7.7.2000 please update to the latest version" so I went back to native access and my version of kontakt is 7.6.1 but the software does not offer me an update.

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,316 Expert
    edited December 2023

I went back to native access and my version of kontakt is 7.6.1 but the software does not offer me an update.

Are you using the old/legacy Native Access 1 (example screenshot) or the newer Native Access 2?

If the former, you may want to update to Native Access 2 as the old one does not reliably show newer updates anymore:

If you are already using Native Access 2, then it could be that your OS is no longer supported.

• corrado

👍thank you everything is working

This discussion has been closed.