Stopping an order before shipment

Options
JesperSwe
JesperSwe Member Posts: 8 Newcomer

Hi!

I Just ordered a Komplete S49.

...sadly, it was a mistake! I thought it was the S61 in my basket :(

I need to stop the shipment of the order, and place a new one for the S61 instead.

How can I get in contact with someone from the support team? I've tried talking to the chat-bot which is absolutley not understanding me at all.

And e-mails are quite slow.

Answers

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,114 admin
    Options

Just asked the team to check if it's not too late to cancel, will report back.

• JesperSwe
    Options

Thanks!

I can provide all my order numbers and such if needed! <3

I sent the emails and support tickets RIGHT after I saw my mistake.

• Matt_NI
    Options

I got everything and found your request in the system too :)

• JesperSwe
    Options

Very nice! Thanks <3

I hope someone can get a hold of them before they pack and send it...

I really acted as soon as I saw my mistake, just a minutes passed... but the support-bot was quite slow :(

Thanks for helping me!

• Matt_NI
    Options

They contacted our warehouse to see if there is a way to stop this one. As soon as they hear more about it, they will be in touch with you via email. Worst case, you can send your keyboard back so it's not too terrible of a mistake.

• JesperSwe
    Options

That would be so awesome if it worked!! I really tried my fastest!

Was trying to avoid the shipping costs if I need to send back, but glad to hear it's not the end of the world at least =)

• JesperSwe
    Options

I just got a mail from UPS, and it seems they picked it up and scanned it at 20:46?

That's plenty of time after I've franticly been trying to stop this.

And your phone support is only telling me to use the self support service. =/

I've now tried emailing UPS to see if they can stop it on their end.

Please advise what to do...

• Matt_NI
    Options

The time UPS picks the package isn't really an indication of it it was too late or not. If the package was already in process and packed up then it is too late. You can see that the label was created before I responded to you, meaning your order was already sorted out and ready to go. This work is handled by a large warehouse, there is only so much we can do to prevent an order being shipped.

Our team will be in touch with you tomorrow to let you know how to proceed.

• JesperSwe
    Options

Thank you so so much for taking the time with me, I really appreciate it! <3

I do not by any means mean to sound harsh, I just have no experience tackling these things, and it seems I got quite stressed out by it! I understand you are probably doing all you can on your end, and the mistake is mine, so I appreciate all the help I can get :)

I didn't mean to sound accusing! So sorry if I did!

I'm looking forward to hearing from someone tomorrow!

Until then, thanks a ton Matt!

• Matt_NI
    Options

Honestly, I know its a pain to deal with and I think we’ve all been there but you’ll get everything sorted in the end. If you have the mean and want to go ahead you can even buy the right keyboard already.

• JesperSwe
    Options

Thanks for understanding! I wish I had the means, I'll have to wait until this is all sorted out first I think!

The prize I pay for my stupid mistake I guess!

(I don't want to clutter this thread with another question really, but maybe I can ask;

• since I (accidentally) bought "Komplete S49 + Komplete Ultimate 14", could I activate the instruments from the Ultimate 14? or do I need to wait, so this entire purchase is canceled, and I can get the "Komplete S61 + Komplete Ultimate 14" instead? (I don't want to "waste" a serial code or anything...

• JesperSwe
    Options

Hi!

Update from UPS:

I recieved an email reply from them saying the following:

Hi!

Thanks for your mail.

Please reach out to your shipper and request that the package should be returned!

I wish you a good day!

Med vänliga hälsningar/Best regards

Philip

UPS Customer Resolution Group

Sweden

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,737 mod
    Options

@JesperSwe I assume the issue is now resolved and you were able to return the unwanted order.