PURCHASE of S88 MK3 in "UNDER REVIEW" Status

Options
tcscott16
tcscott16 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer

Hello NI!

As the title reveals, I just purchased a new S88 MK3 and the status says "Under Review". Looking at my long purchase history with NI, this has never happened before. Might someone be able to look into this and see what might be going on? I see the charge on my Business Amex card. So I would think the the status of the order should be "processing"? Please advise as I paid for expedited shipping in hopes that it would be here before Christmas.

Cheers!

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,950 mod
    Options

@tcscott16 I see you already submitted a request to our support, my colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible.

• tcscott16
    Options

Thanks @Jeremy_NI for the quick reply. Looks like it’s in progress now. Please tell me that they were truly in stock and not just a fluke? I see they are sold out again.

• Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,117 admin
    Options

Under review is more about payment than stock so finger's crossed you got one (with that said they seem to go out of stock at record speed every time inventory is back)

• tcscott16
    Options

@Matt_NI Gotcha. Well thankfully AMEX had already approved the payment. I just checked my email and have the confirmed order receipt and the order status now says processing. So now I’m hoping that your e-commerce platform works such that when a order comes in, the item in subtracted from available inventory so that mine was reserved. :-) Fingers crossed! Thanks to all of NI for working so hard. I know this has been a lot on you guys this season. Especially since this huge delay wasn’t your fault.

• marzzz
    marzzz Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
    Options

Huge delay? I ordered an S88 MK3 from Sweetwater in September, and it still hasn’t shipped. Reaching the point where I may cancel my order…