Native access will not reinstall or relocate applications or libraries.

Options
David Wright
David Wright Member Posts: 1 Newcomer

Started Native Access to install my software and it was going okay but I was going to run out of space on my hard disk. I stopped installation and installed another hard disk for my library content and tried to start the installation again with changed file preference for my library content. Native access would not start over with relocation. It gives me message that my library content is not missing even though it is not on my computer. It keeps telling me to change install preferences but will not reinstall or relocate my content. Can I erase everything and start over?

Answers

• Milos
    Milos Member Posts: 1,939 Guru
    Options

Maybe it is better to make a custom folder for plugins, then go to the File Management and change the location to that folder, and before you install the plugins into that custom folder, uninstall those from the previous folder.

Let me know if it helped.

• MaikR
    MaikR Member Posts: 170 Advisor
    Options

Did you move the installed libraries to the other disk with Native Access fully closed? On the next launch it should ask you to locate the missing libraries.

After that you can set new a ‘default’ location as mentioned before.

That way I’ve managed to install separate libraries and expansions to different locations and folders.

• Dreyer
    Dreyer Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Hola, Me pasa algo similar solo que he cambiado de disco duro con mi biblioteca personal y NI no aparece el nuevo disco duro.