Comments

• ScoopDogg
    ScoopDogg Member Posts: 10 Newcomer
    Options

@stephen59tx their new logo lol.

• ScoopDogg
    ScoopDogg Member Posts: 10 Newcomer
    Options

@cybo Yea dude… Done with this company. Wish I never would have sold my mk3 and spent money on the plus. What a disappointment.

• Alexios
    Alexios Member Posts: 92 Advisor
    edited December 2023
    Options

I have such news!

• Alexios
    Options

Of the tools, only FM8 and Maschine are loaded.

• Kymeia
    Kymeia NKS User Library Mod Posts: 3,861 mod
    Options

I thought everyone was desperate for desktop compatibility, especially with Reaktor?

• Alexios
    edited December 2023
    Options

I don't know what it is! Everything was fine.

• Alexios
    Options

Am I the only one so unhappy?

• Alexios
    Options

I've already tried everything, nothing helps!

An inner voice told me “don’t rush to update.”

I thought there was Kontakt 7, but now there is none.

• Person147
    Person147 Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

They needed to do this work before they could really move on with anything else they might be considering further down the road. They could either release it once it is ready, or wait until further down the line when they have some new stuff to go with it. I think this approach of releasing it sooner rather than later is surely the better approach as it provides extra (albeit limited) capability in the interim.

I fully appreciate this isn't ground-breaking stuff, but as mentioned above, it hasn't got worse since it was released. So if you were happy with then, it must still be okay now, right? I want more features too, but let's not try to get too upset over, what was probably, a fairly big bit of work that was mostly background stuff to be able to deliver more in the future.

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,364 Expert
    edited December 2023
    Options

Haven’t been able to test this: If you create a Project on desktop with a Kontakt sound (e.g. Retro Machines) using Kontakt 7 Player, how does that transport over to the M+?

My guess would be it doesn’t work and you have to use Kontakt 6 on the desktop when creating the Project. Which is a problem if you’re a new user or already kompletely upgraded from K6 to K7.

• kamikaze1980
    kamikaze1980 Member Posts: 22 Member
    edited December 2023
    Options

Breaks Komplete Kontrol s61 mk1 integration!!!!! Should be assumed at this point but should also be a giant warning before updating.