Kontakt 7 Library view does not show all my instruments. No workaround worked to far

Options
2»

Answers

• FredGuitarMurphy
    FredGuitarMurphy Member Posts: 6 Member
    Options

Hello Mike, unfortunately there is no entry in the customs library that I could remove :(

Thanks to all of you for your efforts. I guess I can live with the situation. It seems every system has its quirks. This is mine :)

Happy holidays to everyone.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Options

@FredGuitarMurphy I'm not sure what went wrong on your system, it's definitely not how it should be. It might be source of future issues. Feel free to contact our support in this case: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_kontakt

• Jeremy_NI
    edited December 2023
    Options

@Sunborn @mykejb I think we missed the point here, and you arguing over who's right and who said it first makes the thread harder to read, which is not great for OP and other people that try to help. If you want to fight over these things, please do it somewhere else.

• FredGuitarMurphy
    Options

Ok Thanks. Will contact support.

• Sunborn
    Sunborn NKS User Library Mod Posts: 2,410 mod
    Options

I am not fighting. Read all those 7 comments of the previous page, and you should see what happened:

Comment 1- I found the source of the problem of the mysterious "Native Instrument" folder (without image) and i gave the solution for fixing it.

Comment 2- Irrelevant and wrong answer by another user.

Comment 3 & Comment 6- Explanation of my reasoning (and why his arguments are not correct), to that user, in 2 comments.

Comment 4- Denial with wrong arguments by the same user.

Comment 5- Replication (almost copy/paste) of my already correct first answer by the same user -an action without ethics- and presentation as the solution by tagging the OP, a fact which forced him to go and read his comment, instead of checking all.

Comment 7- Me, get angry because of such behavior and telling the user to stop act like this and be fair.

That's all!

I fully understand the need of the "equal distances" for a moderator but i like to believe that justice and fairness are more important and should prevailed, at least in some obvious cases.

No need for anyone to answer, i won't return to this post again, however if such behaviors continue, i will simply stop bother and spending endless hours here, providing answers, suggestions and solutions.

Thank you.

• Rh1N0
    Rh1N0 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    Options

Has anyone found a fix for this? This same thing is happening to me for Kontakt 7's library view/main page thing. I have everything in my Native Access and can find my instruments in rack view's library but it's mad annoying having to click to each instrument file. This happened as soon as I moved my entire library into an external ssd with enclosure so perms wise if I can access it in rackview/old view then just seems to be a problem with showing up has anyone found a fix to this yet?

• SugarSmaxx
    SugarSmaxx Member Posts: 13 Member
    Options

Is anyone running into this issue? Running Kontakt 7.7.3 (latest app) and I get this message for some instruments (see attached). I don't get this at all. Can someone help?

• FredGuitarMurphy
    Options

Hello Rh1no, I forwarded the problem to Native instruments. Their comment was that NI doesn't support yet the latest Mac OS. They suggested that I should try to delete some files in the system library. This didn't work. It appears that there is no idea what is wrong and how to fix it. For the moment we have to live with it I guess.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@SugarSmaxx It looks like a different issue, please make a dedicted post if you haven't, including your operating system, DAW, etc...