Batch Resave Error: "Patch is corrupted! Loading will not proceed."
I'm getting an error message when batch-resaving my Kontakt 7 instruments (Komplete 14 Ultimate).
Full error message (without the --- start and end ---):
--- error start ---
Kontakt batch resave "Error: parsing input file at line 1: <syntax error>. The patch is corrupted! Loading will not proceed."
--- error end ---
What I've tried, but didn't help:
- running Reaper (DAW) in admin mode
- checking everything is okay and activated in Native Access
- right-click Windows folder of Komplete and deactivate "read only" and after that
- start Kontakt 7 in standalone mode and run a batch-resave again
- reinstalling Kontakt 7 via Native Access
- complete uninstalling Kontakt 7 via Windows, then a fresh install via Native Access, followed by another batch-resave (running as administrator)
- The error doesn't pop right away, but a few seconds into "Checking for Missing samples..." (bar roughly 1/4 through).
- I wasn't able to find this exact error message online, even with multiple searches across several search engines.
- If I click "OK" on the error message (only option), it will check the next sample and pop the exact same error again. Over 100 clicks later I killed Reaper via Task Manager.
- I also tried clicking everything through the next time (leave a heavy weight object on the 'enter' key, so it automatically clicks OK for every popup.
- I've checked two projects so far and Kontakt instruments there work fine. My fear is though that I will run into problems later on, since this error message is an indicator that something is not right. So I'd like to fix it sooner rather than later.
Not sure what to try anymore, suggestions are very welcome.
My system is Windows 11 64 bit.
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 844 Hangout
- 77 NI News
- 410 Tech Talks
- 1.9K Native Access
- 8.5K Komplete
- 1.1K Komplete General
- 2.1K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.1K Kontakt
- 718 Reaktor
- 250 Battery 4
- 487 Guitar Rig & FX
- 284 Massive X & Synths
- 504 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.4K Maschine
- 23 Sampling Room
- 4.2K Traktor
- 3.9K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators