Expensions on my user library

Options
Cren Larvor
Cren Larvor Member Posts: 37 Member

Hello, I deleted all the expansions from my Maschine + SD card, the icons of these have disappeared from my library, except for my user library. First of all, I don't really understand why the extensions appear in my user library, and I don't understand how to delete them either. I checked carefully in the user folder, however there are only the samples which I placed there myself. Do you have any answer?

thank you

Tagged:

Answers

• ozon
    ozon Member Posts: 1,358 Expert
    Options

If you save content (e.g. Samples) from Expansions with your Projects (via Project Save with Samples) or into your User library, they appear under User but carry over their original library, bank, tags and image information.

• Jiglo
    Jiglo Member Posts: 154 Advisor
    Options

I wondered this too. Seems to clutter up my User folders, but it's no big deal.

• Cren Larvor
    Options

Thanks @ozon for your answer. But do you know how to remove them? because I have to go through the knob several times each time I want to access the User Project (so often) it's quite restrictive.

• Cren Larvor
    Options

I don't understand why, I have all his projects in my user library, when I connect my Maschine + via USB and I go to my Maschine projects, I only have one project. Also, I only have the Golden Kingdom expansion installed..

• D-One
    D-One Moderator Posts: 2,886 mod
    edited October 2023
    Options

All it takes is using 'Sampling' edit on a sample from an expansion, sample edits are destructive so Maschine saves a copy, if the browser sees that copy than it lists the expansion it came from in the User Browser.

Check the Recording and Samples folder, there might be sample edit from Expansions there, or that 'homeless' project uses Expansion Samples.