Guitar Rig 7 : An error occured loading the preset

Options

Comments

• Eddie_NI
    Eddie_NI Product Team Posts: 357 mod
    Options

Sorry, I can't tell you a release date yet. As I said, we are working on it.

We have not encountered the problem you described yet, which makes it very hard to solve.

Could you try the following so that we can get a better idea of what could be wrong:

1. Clear the rack (trash can icon on the top left. Save the preset under the name "empty". Load any factory preset. Load your "empty" preset. Does it load?
    2. Right click on that "empty" preset in the browser and select "Show In Finder". In Finder copy the empty.ngrr file to your Desktop. Back in Guitar Rig right click again on the "empty" preset and select "Delete Preset". Now in the top left menu of Guitar Rig select File->Import and import empty.ngrr from your Desktop. And then from the browser load the "empty" preset. Does it load?
  • light_dev
    light_dev Member Posts: 28 Newcomer
    Options

When I do this with the empty preset, yes, it loads correctly, but that was already the case before. The preset doesn't load when there's something in it.

• Eddie_NI
    Options

And if you create a preset that has anything in it, can you save, copy, delete and import it?

• light_dev
    Options

Yes, I can do all of those things, but I can't open it.

• Eddie_NI
    Options

So even after the import you can't open it?

• light_dev
    edited October 2023
    Options

No, I can't at any time.

• light_dev
    Options

Do you want a screen record ?

• martyz
    martyz Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

I am testing GR7 on Sonoma and imported presets from GR6 are broken too, but in GR6 it works even on Sonoma in my case.

• light_dev
    Options

Did you import the plugin from File > Import in GR6?

• light_dev
    Options

It's not working for me.

• light_dev
    Options

However, the plugin was created in Guitar Rig 6...

• martyz
    martyz Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

sad, this will hold me back from buying GR7 upgrade, hope I will not going back to last pre-sonoma time machine backup...

• light_dev
    Options

Don't worry, just wait for the patch, they'll figure it out. (They have to, anyway, as it affects so many people.)

• light_dev
    Options

Some news ?

• light_dev
    Options

Where can I find the pre-installed plugins in Guitar Rig 7 Pro in my Finder?