Question About Kontakt 7 Not Working

Exie
Exie Member Posts: 3 Newcomer
edited October 22 in Kontakt

Good evening!

Kontakt 7.6.1 is not running properly in my DAW, and unfortunately all of the projects I have with this Kontakt version are no longer working. May you provide me with the download for Kontakt 7.6.0? Thank you so much for your help! I really appreciate it!

Thank you so much!

Eitan

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• Paule
    Paule Member Posts: 1,314 Expert
    edited October 2023

You've forgotten to wrote which DAW you use.

We are no sorcerers to look in specific heads to give you an answers.

So please more informations in your question, will you?

• Raven586
    Raven586 Member Posts: 27 Member

mine is doing the same in Cubase 12 and Logic. A link to the older version would be nice !

• Exie

Good morning,

I am using Ableton! Whenever I open a Live Set that has an instance of Kontakt in it, Ableton either freezes, Kontakt takes a very long time to load, or Ableton plays correctly for a few seconds but then gives CPU spikes making Ableton crash.

This has only happened after I downloaded the update to Kontakt 7.6.1, so I think if I could downgrade back to 7.6.0, it would run well again.

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 905 Guru

I'm using Ableton Live Standard Edition 11.1.1 on Windows 10 home edition and I'm having no problems at all with Kontakt 7.6.1. Are you sure your project isn't trying to load an older version of Kontakt?

• Exie

Hi DunedinDragon,

I do not think it is trying to load an older version because other Kontakt 7 updates in the past worked seamlessly with no problems with Ableton. If that is the problem though, do you have an idea about how to fix it? Also, I recently upgraded from Sonoma to Ventura Mac version, maybe that is the problem? Thank you for your help.

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,827 admin
    Answer ✓
This discussion has been closed.