Upgrade question from KSelect 13 upwards -> to 14 Ultimate

Options
McClaneonfire
McClaneonfire Member Posts: 148 Member

Hello everyone,

I have the KOMPLETE 13 Upgrade for KSelect and have some questions:

1. this is the same as having the Komplete 13 standard - right?
  2. if I would own Komplete 14 Select (thinking about getting the Kontrol MK3... which comes with 14 Select) it appears to be the same Upgrade price -> to 14 Ultimate as if I'd Upgrade from my current KOMPLETE 13 Upgrade for KSelect ?
  3. Will the Kontrol MK3 sometime in the future come with bundles like with Komplete 14 Ultimate?

Rock'n'Grohl 🍕, Tobias

Tagged:

Best Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,836 mod
    edited October 2023 Answer ✓
    Options

As always, the best is to check with our registration team for upgrades, updates, dependencies and best prices for your particular case: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA For the rest, the new keyboard bundled with K14 Ultimate, it's way too early to make conjectures on future sales specials.

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,308 Expert
    Options

That’s correct, because you own Komplete 13 after the upgrade you bought. 999 is the price for owners of Select. You are already a step over

In any case, logging in with your account in NI site, the Buy now page (the one with the prices listed) will tell you which path you can access with what you already own

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    Options
    1. Correct
    2. No. From a look what I can see is that the upgrade from Select comes at 999, while the upgrade from Komplete 8-14 is 599
    3. This we cannot know, even if it is probable. The only thing you can know is that one day it will be discontinued 😏
  • PoorFellow
    PoorFellow Moderator Posts: 2,998 mod
    Options

Quote : "Will the Kontrol MK3 sometime in the future come with bundles like with Komplete 14 Ultimate?"

It is possible that N.I. at some future sale will sell bundles of different version of Komplete (e.g. Standard or Ultimate) with the Komplete S MK3 as they did with the MK2 at a previous sale but we can not know if or when before they do. But neither of it comes free so yes, maybe you can save a certain amount of money by waiting for a bundle offer if you want say both keyboard S MK3 and Komplete Ultimate , but when , if and how much you can not say. Sometimes the offer you take presently is the best you are going to get , other times you can save much more by waiting. That's for you to decide and how it is !

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,836 mod
    Options

As always, the best is to check with our registration team for upgrades, updates, dependencies and best prices for your particular case: https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA For the rest, the new keyboard bundled with K14 Ultimate, it's way too early to make conjectures on future sales specials.

• McClaneonfire
    Options

Thank you guys!

@LostInFoundation:

For my current setting with owning KOMPLETE 13 Upgrade for KSelect I get an Upgrade price already at 599€ shown. So I will do the https://bit.ly/NIsupport_RA and see what it says.

• LostInFoundation
    Options

That’s correct, because you own Komplete 13 after the upgrade you bought. 999 is the price for owners of Select. You are already a step over

In any case, logging in with your account in NI site, the Buy now page (the one with the prices listed) will tell you which path you can access with what you already own

• McClaneonfire
    Options

Thanks again everyone for your efforts and infos!

As my local dealer does not yet have the S61 MK3 - I hope christmas comes faaaast with a bundle offer / season sale or what it's called - dubdiduuuu 🌲🎄

• LostInFoundation
    Options

You’re welcome