X1 mk3 with F1 pattern player mapping

Options
CraigJames
CraigJames Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited February 29 in Mapping Traktor

Hi all. First post and hoping I can get some help. I have an X1 mk3 and an F1 with the pattern player mapping downloaded. When I connect both devices I’m unable to control the pattern player with the F1? Traktor automatically maps the pattern player to the X1 mk3 and reverts the F1 to default mapping. Is there a solution to use the X1 for decks and FX and the F 1 to control the pattern player? My setup is Allen Heath PX5, X1, F1, Mac M1

Tagged:

Best Answer

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,780 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

The F1 pattern player runs via a deck of the type: remix deck. The corresponding pattern player user mapping must be set to the F1 manually.

The X1 pattern player runs via one of the FX units, which are completely independed of the decks, but must be set to run through one of the used or unused decks/channels to be heard.

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,780 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

The F1 pattern player runs via a deck of the type: remix deck. The corresponding pattern player user mapping must be set to the F1 manually.

The X1 pattern player runs via one of the FX units, which are completely independed of the decks, but must be set to run through one of the used or unused decks/channels to be heard.

• Stevan
    Stevan Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,689 mod
    Options

Does anyone have the MIDI implementation chart for the X1 MK3.

I could port my existing F1 Pattern Player mapping. While I still care.