Is it possible to change the inactive patterns of a scene to white on the Maschine Jam?

Options
Jason_ZA
Jason_ZA Member Posts: 5 Member

Good day. I'm new to the whole Maschine ecosystem and just recently purchased a second-hand Maschine Jam and am really enjoying it. My only slight complaint is that is is difficult to distinguish the actively playing patterns in a scene to the inactive ones, which are the same color but dimly lit (the LED's possibly deteriorated with age).

Having the inactive pads in white (and change to red when active) will be much easier to keep track of...

I have watched a lot of tutorials and a bit of the manual but haven't found a solution.

Any assistance will be much appreciated.

Tagged:

Best Answer

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 668 Pro
    Answer ✓
    Options

im not sure what version of software you are using...

but the way it works currently with the maschine Jam... is the pattern that is in use..is white... and all other patterns remain in their default unplaying state...

this is how my maschine Jam/s operate... the Jam Led had some sort of update on the issue you are describing....

you can check inside maschine preferences under the hardware menu... and make sure "white pattern focus" is ticked

Answers

• 6xes
    6xes Member Posts: 668 Pro
    Answer ✓
    Options

im not sure what version of software you are using...

but the way it works currently with the maschine Jam... is the pattern that is in use..is white... and all other patterns remain in their default unplaying state...

this is how my maschine Jam/s operate... the Jam Led had some sort of update on the issue you are describing....

you can check inside maschine preferences under the hardware menu... and make sure "white pattern focus" is ticked

• Jason_ZA
    Jason_ZA Member Posts: 5 Member
    Options

That works - thanks a lot @6xes. Many of the videos about the Maschine Jam on YouTube are pretty old, so I didn't see this setting mentioned.