guitar rig and midi controler
I'm a guitar rig 7 user and previously guitar rig 6.
As the new version have a looper, i just bought an ampero control to use effect and mainly the looper with a pedal.
The problem is i didn't success to set up midi control. I tried with the macro bar:
- set up a toggle buton on the play button of the looper.
- an other on the the stop button of the looper
- then right click on buttons on the macro bar and click on learn midi control
- i pushed button on my ampero control previously set up on CC messages with data2 = 127
Guitar rig detected this commandes but when i push buttons on my ampero, nothing happen.
When i go back to the macro bar and play little bit with threshold level, when the level go from 49 to 50, then the action is trigger...
I tried to command other things but nothing seems to work except for the two arrow next to the name of the preset which work well when i directly set up them.
Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug ? I also have the same problem on guitar rig 6
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 2.1K Hangout
- 84 NI News
- 1.4K Tech Talks
- 2.3K Native Access
- 13.2K Komplete
- 1.3K Komplete General
- 2.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.7K Kontakt
- 3.5K Reaktor
- 325 Battery 4
- 594 Guitar Rig & FX
- 316 Massive X & Synths
- 689 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.9K Maschine
- 4.8K Traktor
- 4.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators