Biggest gripe concerns them arrow buttons...
Been loving my Maschine+ for the most part but I'm torn. Rant or be constructive? How is it like this? Tell me it isn't so...
Ok, the problem is the left and right buttons to navigate through pages of encoder parameters are a complete hassle for two inexplicable reasons:
- They can't be held down to navigate quickly; only one page per press
- The pages don't wrap around; when you've pressed the arrow button 16 times to get to the last page, the only way back to the first page is pressing the other arrow button 16 times!!! Huh?!!
Really though, why is it like this? It makes the whole feature so clumsy. I'd even go so far as to say it makes the unit feel more like a preset browser than the standalone instrument I expected. There's so much to love about Maschine+, but this is a huge letdown that extends down the whole product like (I have a mikro mk3 and an komplete s49 as well).
I could overlook all of this though if someone could please tell me how to go about reassigning the encoders so I never have to go past page 1. Is it possible to do from the hardware? I don't find anything in the manual about it...
Anyone find 16 pages of abbreviated controls usable like this?
- All Categories
- 21 Welcome
- 2.1K Hangout
- 84 NI News
- 1.4K Tech Talks
- 2.2K Native Access
- 13.2K Komplete
- 1.3K Komplete General
- 2.7K Komplete Kontrol
- 3.7K Kontakt
- 3.5K Reaktor
- 323 Battery 4
- 590 Guitar Rig & FX
- 316 Massive X & Synths
- 684 Other Software & Hardware
- 3.9K Maschine
- 4.8K Traktor
- 4.5K Traktor Software & Hardware
- Check out everything you can do
- Create an account
- See member benefits
- Answer questions
- Ask the community
- See product news
- Connect with creators