Login Failed

Options
KON
KON Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
edited August 2023 in Maschine

I recently bought a Maschine+ used, and the previous owner transferred the license to me, but now I’m getting login errors when trying to log into my NI account on the unit. I did a factory reset, and I’m on a solid WiFi, but it tells me “Could not find Your Login Credentials” I’m logged into the website using them now so I don’t get it?! Can someone please let me know if they have a solution to this issue?

Tagged:

Answers

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,797 mod
    Options

@KON  it would appear something about your connection is blocking the connection to the API to complete the 'handshake'.

One user solved the issue as follows:

Thank you for the information about the network. I found the problem after a long search. If you have customers who have IPS or IDS activated and also UbiQuiti Unifi, the traffic must be allowed here. Your IP addresses will be blocked as a threat. I had to find out first and remove these blocks.

Could you check with your ISP any connections are being blocked?

• KON
    Options

Ok, thanks. This means I’ll have to find a connection that isn’t blocking IoT devices. Thank you!

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@KON Let me know if you manage to make it work or if we need to escalate your case.

• KON
    Options

I will attempt it in 1-2 days, and see if I’m able to login. The login error happened at my place of work so they may have had the IDS, and IPS stopping the system from connecting to the WiFi. I will try on a public WiFi connection. Is there a minimum speed download that’s required for things to work effectively?

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@KON I don't think there is.

• KON
    Options

I have another question . Do you know if the expansions are set to install to the internal flash memory by default, or are they saving to the SD card of its installed? I don’t want them on the SD card, and may attach a SSD in the near future to use expansions, and other VSTs.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

No, you can't choose a different installation path for expansions or the NI plugins.