Problem with Traktor 3.9

Options

hello

i have problem with my traktor

40 days in row i play every day

3 times in last 10 days starting some problems

in the mid of the night the track stops and i must CUE play again and after that i cant load track in the deck

i was forced to close the program and restarting the mac

i notice that my mac doesnt respond when i do restarting so i force down from the button to restart,

i have the same issue 3 times 

my setup 

Macbook m1 pro, s4 mk3 + x1mk2 With ventura 

Traktor Is updated

Answers

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,760 mod
    Options

This has been a recurring problem not just for your setup for years. The workaround in many cases was to deactivate ➔PreferencesLoadingLoad only into stopped decks. Does this help?

• Djfilopoulos
    Djfilopoulos Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

No my friend,I can't LOAD SONG,i don't have issue "load only stopped deck" it different from that

• Sûlherokhh
    Sûlherokhh Member, Traktor Mapping Mod Posts: 1,760 mod
    Options

The issue i was referring was that Traktor somehow thinks that a deck is playing, although it is not. And this setting was keeping the stopped decked locked, unable to get a song loaded.

So tell me:

Do you have a checkmark in the setting "load only stopped deck" ?

• Djfilopoulos
    Djfilopoulos Member Posts: 3 Member
    Options

i answer tou you that.

• Slid
    Slid Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Today the deck stopped and could not load the track into the deck. the deck stuck and did not respond, then the sound disappeared.
    After exiting the traktor, the traktor process remained in memory and it was necessary to forcibly turn off the process through the Windows 11 task manager.
    There was no report of a blocked deck.
    windows 11 last update.

• ChrisMadem
    ChrisMadem Member Posts: 18 Member
    edited August 2023
    Options

The same problem many times with 3.8 …4 times in the middle of the summer wirh 3.9….

I have sent many messages to NI support team and no answer yet for this problem …

macbook pro m2 with Downgrade to Monterey

• M0DJ0
    M0DJ0 Member Posts: 2 Member
    Options

I'm Having the same problem.

In the middle of the set / song the waveform goes blurry and no there's no more sound. I can hot cue from the start, all is good until it get to the same spot and then the sound stops. cant load anything else in any other decks so i have to close the program.

There is still traktor running in the background so I cant restart the program. Had to reboot the Laptop to get things working.

Haven't found a fix yet

• vicente foi
    vicente foi Member Posts: 9 Member
    Options

I had the same problem tonight on my Mac, mid 2014 with BigSur after installing the latest Traktor update, I was left without sound, unable to load tracks and it was difficult for me to restart Traktor. First time it's happened to me in years...

• OliverGross
    OliverGross Member Posts: 39 Helper
    Options

Hey,

Have you enabled „Loading only into stopped Deck“?

Since I have disabled this I didn‘t experienced such a Crash anymore.

Hope this helps you.

• Sasa1982
    Sasa1982 Member Posts: 5 Newcomer
    Options

Hello

i had the same pb last night, in a middle of a the gigg i couldnt load the track on deck A . It was nightmare hopefully i had a usb stick and there were pionneer so i could finish my set.

i had activated this Opcion * load on stop deck * , it never happened to me before now i have it desactivated

but anyone know if it the real problem ?

thanks