Kontakt 7 broke.

Options
Calvin24
Calvin24 Member Posts: 6 Newcomer
edited August 2023 in Native Access

i have the programs installed. None them work. They won’t open from my desktop or my Daw. On Fl studio, it can’t detect none of the native instruments Vst. I spend 700 dollars on your product. This is unacceptable. It work fine before now it completely broke. Help me fix this ASAP. I never had problems with any programs before. You guys are stealing money from a customer. I’m super angry.

Tagged:

Best Answer

Answers

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,639 Expert
    edited July 2023
    Options

Take a chill pill and post exactly what the issue is, screenshots, what OS you are on etc...

How does it not work, are there any messages that give a clue to the issue?

Are you trying to find VST2 or VST3 plugin versions?

Screenshots of the settings in Native Access where plugins are installed and also the same where FLS is looking for plugins?

etc...

When issues arise it can obviously be frustrating, we all have issues to deal with in life, but when asking for help it makes no sense to vent the frustrations instead of posting details about your issue in an attempt to get (demand) assistance and NI will not provide you direct assistance here, only general help if they can so best bet is us users, and we need some details to work with.

BTW, some of us have spent MUCH more than $700 over the last 15 years so that is not a reason that a company must fix your issues on demand over anyone else here asking for assistance. No one is stealing money because you run into a problem to solve, that is just how life works man.

• Royal Tee
    Royal Tee Member Posts: 34 Member
    Options

This has user err written all over it.. 😆

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,965 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

No news from you for a while. We’re closing this thread now. If you still need assistance on that topic, please get in touch here: http://bit.ly/NIsupport_install

This discussion has been closed.