Where is the serial number of Ozone 10?

Options
LefterisEfthy
LefterisEfthy Member Posts: 3 Newcomer

I recently purchased a S88 bundle with Komplete Standard Upgrade, and then upgraded again to UCE.

I can not find the serial number of Ozone 10 Standard nowhere and can't register it to iZotope Product Portal.

Not in email, and the product (ozone 10 standard) do not appear in my products page.

where can I find the serial number?

Tagged:

Best Answers

Answers

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,143 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

"where can I find the serial number?"

Nowhere.

Ozone 10 Standard, obtained as part of KOMPLETE 14, is handled exclusively by Native Access and is independent from Izotope's Product Portal.

Additionally, Komplete 14 and its content (including Ozone) will only show up as "KOMPLETE 14 <edition> <update/upgrade>" (or similar) under 'My products, serials & downloads'. That's why you won't find it listed there.

• LefterisEfthy
    Options

Thank you very much for your reply!

So I can upgrade to ADVANCED with "crossgrade" even if this message appear?

"You do not qualify for cheaper pricing."

this crossgrade only works for registered users of KOMPLETE 2-14, KOMPLETE 8 -14 ULTIMATE, KOMPLETE 12-14 ULTIMATE Collector's Edition.

You won't be able to install and activate this version unless you own one of the required products listed above!

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,143 Expert
    Answer ✓
    Options

@LefterisEfthy You might want to contact NI's support team for confirmation, but as far as I know (thanks to past forum posts from staff) it's a visual error only and you do qualify for it. Basically, ignore that message.

• LefterisEfthy
    Options

Thank you very much!!