Native Store Order Processing Time

Options
Fspi
Fspi Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited July 2023 in Komplete General

I ordered this Friday the s88+komplete 14 collectors pack which is on sale for the summer deals. I intended to take advantage of the weekend to start downloading thinking that there was an immediate activation of the Komplete, which is not the case.

Anyone knows how long did it take NI to decide to activate the software portion of purchases?

Best Answer

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 468 Pro
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is pretty common if you order things over the weekend, including after hours on Friday. It's available for download but doesn't show up as available in Native Access until the payment gets verified by human interaction. I get just as aggravated as you by such delays in this day and age of automated transactions. It makes me feel like I'm back in 2001.

Answers

• DunedinDragon
    DunedinDragon Member Posts: 468 Pro
    Answer ✓
    Options

This is pretty common if you order things over the weekend, including after hours on Friday. It's available for download but doesn't show up as available in Native Access until the payment gets verified by human interaction. I get just as aggravated as you by such delays in this day and age of automated transactions. It makes me feel like I'm back in 2001.