Demo mode issue with activated applications

Options
Kushmendra
Kushmendra Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited June 2023 in Komplete General

Hi Native Instruments Support Team,

My problem has not solved yet, I am facing the same Demo mode issue with other activated Aplications, Effects, Expansions also which was previously installed successfully and without demo mode...I have reinstalled the products completely again after the uninstallation but the problem is not resolving either the Provided key for the Komplete 14 Standard is not properly working or there are some bugs in the Native Access app version release 3.4.0...How much more time will it take to resolve it completely or I will have to go for the refund...

Please give some valid & permanent solution for this issue...

I sent You another email with the screenshot attachments two days back but till today I have not received any response from Your Side...Also I connected with You on Your facebook page but there also the same problem...Please solve this problem as early as possible... I posted the message on Your Facebook but it was deleted from Your side...Now some more products are also showing the same Demp Problem...

Comments

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,603 admin
    Options

Hi @Kushmendra I see that our support team has assisted you with this issue already. If I understand correctly, some of the products show up as Demo because they belong to the Komplete Now subscription which is no longer active?