Welcome to the forum :)

2»

Comments

• Ryan_NI
    Ryan_NI Customer Care Posts: 191 mod

hey @zephry - there haven't been any changes as far as I'm aware of.

thanks for pointing out the typo! that's a good one haha. I've let the team know :)

• leesinthemix
    leesinthemix Member Posts: 249 Guru

Hi Ryan,

Wishing you all the best on the job!

I have a question which hasn't yet been answered on the 'Messages from Traktor' thread. I'm hoping you can help please?

"Are you guys planning any changes to how Ableton Link works by any chance?

Currently we can't have the master clock follow the BPM of a deck we can only sync a deck to the master clock. The master clock then has to be amended manually. Serato does not have this limitation with Link.

I use a Wolfmix W1 in conjunction with Soundswitch for my event lighting.

The Wolfmix has Ableton Link functionality, but currently I have no way to sync it to Traktor, due to the current limitations of how Link functions.

Because of this, I use Serato for these types of gigs, but I would love to switch back over to Traktor."

A bit more context, I use CDJs over HID for some gigs and some others with an S2 MK3. I want to be given the freedom to beatmatch manually, but it's literally impossible with how Link currently functions with Traktor and also like I said your biggest competitor Serato allows the master clock to follow the BPM of track decks.

This is a huge limitation, as DMX lighting with Soundswitch and similar solutions is becoming much more common place in the mobile DJing sphere.

Thanks for your time mate!

• Manu Lopes
    Manu Lopes Member Posts: 3 Member

Hi there. I bought the Tracktor S2 MK3 controller about 2 years ago and now, no matter what I try, it turns on and displays a lot of fine lights when I plug it into the USB on my computer, then right away turns off and goes dead... 

Can anyone help me? 🙏

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,216 Expert
  • Matt_NI
    Matt_NI Administrator Posts: 1,105 admin

Thanks for pointing that out @lord-carlos

I was just about to say that this isn't really the best place if you want your question answered. Feel free to create your own thread and we'll see it too 😉

• Ejub Petrovac
    Ejub Petrovac Member Posts: 25 Advisor

Greetings,

@Matt_NI @Ryan_NI - I hope you can point me in the right direction.

How to request a feature. I saw the example in the Public Beta section, but there is no way to do that. Do I just create a post in a Traktor SW & HW section or there is some other way? Thank you in advance for the answer.

Best regards!

• Kaiwan_NI
    Kaiwan_NI Administrator Posts: 2,523 admin

Hi @Ejub Petrovac we'll soon have an official feature request process in place. In the meantime, feel free to create a new post and tag "feature request". 🙂

• Auke
    Auke Member Posts: 1 Member
    Hello everyone....
    Does anyone know the settings in Traktor for the reloop RMX 90 DVS. the Reloop website states that the mixer can also be used for a tractor. Regards, Auke....

• lord-carlos
    lord-carlos Member Posts: 2,216 Expert

Please just make your own thread, don't use this welcome thread.

Also there should be no special setting for that mixer. Just set it up like any other sound interface.