Kontakt 6 VST3 crashes in VEPRO

Options
MMKA
MMKA Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
edited August 2023 in Kontakt

Hi, in Vienna Ensemble Pro 7 I can start in an instance only one Kontakt 6 VST3 plugin. The moment I open a second Kontakt 6 VST3 plugin in another channel of the same instance of VEPRO, VEPRO crashes.

VSL has looked into the crashfiles of VEPRO but didn't find a notification of a crash of VEPRO. They suggest to ask NI support for help. They write: It looks like it's not VE Pro crashing but the Kontakt plugin itself (taking down VE Pro with it).

Tagged:

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,286 Expert
    Options

Did you open a ticket with the support?

Even if probably NI will answer it’s a problem with Vienna Ensemble. For companies the culprit is always the other party 😂

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,688 mod
    Options

Hey @MMKA I see that you submitted a request quite a while ago. My colleagues will get back to you as soon as possible, sorry for the wait.

• Skalk82
    Skalk82 Member Posts: 1 Newcomer
    edited July 2023
    Options

I have the same problem with Kontakt 6 and 7 (vst3 both) on VEPro7

Is there any update regarding this one or should I log a ticket as well ?

(The Kontakt 6 vst2 works like a charm so far so I guess it's on their end !)

Let me know if anybody figure this out guys :)

Many thanks 😊

• DIS-ONE
    DIS-ONE Member Posts: 34 Helper
    Options

With the last update of Kontakt 7. Did your problem get resolved. and did you search on Youtube? sometimes I find my answers there.

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Skalk82 Yes please, submit a ticket, you can even link this thread. Just to be 100% sure, does Kontakt work as expected in standalone? Have you tried these steps? KONTAKT Crashes

• Jeremy_NI
    Options

@Skalk82 I've contacted uoi by email, my colleagues would like to have a look at your issue.