Help

Options
blacklisted
blacklisted Member Posts: 4 Newcomer

So when I try to install certain expansions, instruments, effects, or anything I may purchase I will randomly get an error when trying to install. I have tried reinstalling, using legacy downloaders, etc. Can someone explain why I would keep getting the message of insert.... (duets, etc)? It's getting frustrating buying software that I can not use.

I am on PC with Windows 11, do I need to purchase windows 10? Or what should I do besides looking at purchasing another computer as this one is brand new.

Best Answer

Answers

• LostInFoundation
    LostInFoundation Member Posts: 4,291 Expert
    Options

Seen the message it seems like it is asking to insert the disc of the product 😶

It’s probably a sort of issue tied to Native Access.

What I would try to do is deleting the iso file that has been downloaded for these products and try to redownload them. Maybe in some way NA downloaded corrupted files and now they are not working

• blacklisted
    Options

I will try this again and see if that helps.

Just to be clear that I am understanding what you are suggesting is to go in to the file location and completely delete it and try again correct?

• blacklisted
    Options

Well, still nothing.

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Options

Hi @blacklisted

It seems like Windows is having an issue with mounting the disk image correctly.

Please carry out the steps in this guide: https://windowsreport.com/windows-11-iso-mount-not-working/

Please let us know the result.

• blacklisted
    edited June 2023
    Options

Ok so where do I find the disk image? As this did not help a thing because the image still is not found no matter what. It just disappears.

• Rich_NI
    Rich_NI Customer Care Posts: 173 mod
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @blacklisted

The important thing is that Windows Explorer is set as the default application for mounting disk images.

Please follow these steps to set is as the default: https://www.trishtech.com/2020/07/how-to-restore-mount-for-iso-in-windows-10/