ni ignore my support tickets!!!!!!!!!!!

dogbreath11
dogbreath11 Member Posts: 59 Newcomer
edited June 2023 in Komplete General

hi, why do ni ignore my support tickets? a month or 2 ago, i opened a new ticket and i never got a response. i opened a new ticket 3 days ago about a different problem and i still havent heard back.

i just updated my komplete ultimate collectors from 13 to 14 and i am missing ozone,. where do i find it?

i think its a bit shady that ive spent all of this money with ni and i just get ignored when i need support. i own komplete 14 ultimate collectors, maschine+ & also komplete kontrol s61 mk2. i think i deserve a response.

the latest ticket i opened is 3940168

i opened a ticket on 18th april 3898907 and it went totally ignored. this is bad customer service!!!!!

im going to post this here every day until i get a response, and also post it on their youtbe channel

Comments

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 361 Pro

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I'm sure one of the NI forum workers can look into it.

• dogbreath11

i hope so !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• chk071
    chk071 Member Posts: 361 Pro

OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dogbreath11

THANKS FOR BUMPING MY POST !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• dogbreath11

bump again

• Monochrome
    Monochrome Member Posts: 1,132 Expert
    edited June 2023

Better not do that. I totally get your frustration, but spamming is not the solution.

I'm tagging/mentioning @Rich_NI or @Jeremy_NI now, so that either one is made aware of your situation.

• Garf Richards
    Garf Richards Member Posts: 6 Member

My understanding is, a separate email is sent with a code/voucher to use on Izotopes website to claim Ozone 10.

Have you checked your spam folder?

• dogbreath11

hi garf, yes i checked my spam and nothing was there. i recieved my codes for plugin alliance. someone from ni must of read this post because now its in my native access. it wasnt there before and i refreshed my installed products. i looked for izotope ozone and also ozone as it is in alphabetical order but there was no sign of it. i have the product now but still never recieved a reply from ni about my last 2 support tickets, would of been nice as then there wouldnt of been a need for this post but at least i have the product now. thanks

• JesterMgee
    JesterMgee Member Posts: 2,592 Expert

Just keep in mind it is the weekend and NI staff tend to take the weekend off and have some form of a life. May need to wait a little for someone to respond.

Having zero response in a month, I can agree is unnaceptable and as someone who works in a support ticket system I can say tickets require action and in most cases, it takes a support staff less than 1 minute to make the first initial contact, usually because some info is missing if you truly have had no reply to a query in that time, that is just plain poor service. People make mistakes sure but a ticket system kind of dosent and should be showing the support person they have unactioned tickets.

There needs to be a way to view tickets in progress just in case spam is filtering out a reply. Not sure if there is, have never used the ticket support system as a user myself.

• Jeremy_NI
    Jeremy_NI Customer Care Posts: 9,670 mod
    edited June 2023

Hey @dogbreath11 Really sorry to see that you never got a reply to request 3898907, I'm not sure what happened here but I've escalated it and you should get some reply or at least an apology.

Regarding the latest request 3940168, one of my colleagues got back to you today. I also assume that if you don't see Ozone 10 it's probably because you were using the old Native Access 1.